When the world’s first video game, Tennis for Two, went public in 1958, it caught the attention of many. Why not The first video game was very special and a new use for people.
In the meantime, the 62-year history of video games has not only made great strides in terms of technology but has also established itself as a huge economy. Video games first became a commercial success in the 1980s. This time is also called the golden time for video games. The video game industry now has an annual turnover of one trillion dollars.
There are countless video games available in the world right now. Here is a list of the most lucrative video games
1. Pokemon: Pokemon, a popular video game owned by companies including Nintendo, was unveiled in 1996. Pokemon is the highest-grossing video game ever. Its total revenue so far is 90 billion.
2. Mario: Nintendo’s video game Mario is the second highest-earning company on the list. The video game was released in 1981. Its total revenue is 30.25 billion.
3. Call of Duty: A video game called Call of Duty, launched by Activision in 2003, has grossed 17 billion so far.
4. Wii: Another popular video game introduced by the Japanese company Nintendo in 2006 is Wii. The video game has grossed 14.8 billion so far.
5. Pacman: The Pacman video game, introduced in 1980 by Bandai Entertainment, has grossed more than 14.1 billion.
6. Space Invaders: Tito Square Enix Company introduced this video game in 1978. Space Invaders managed to earn 13.93 billion dollars.
7. Dungeon Fighter Online: The video game, released by Neopal Nixon in 2005, has grossed11.8 billion so far.
8. Street Fighter: The eighth-highest-grossing video game, Street Fighter was introduced in 1987 by Camcop. It has earned more than 11.27 billion.
9. Final Fantasy: Gray’s video game, released by Square Enix in 1987, grossed more than 10.65 billion.
10. Warcraft: Blizzard Entertainment’s Warcraft, a popular video game brought in 1994, has topped the list of highest-earning video games. It earned १० 10.62 billion.